In our Rafinol Quality Control and R & D laboratory In the Kocak Petroleum Company, mineral oil , grease, antifreeze , and all other activities related to quality control analysis and preparation products are carried out with great precision.
All tests performed in our laboratory is carried out in accordance with accepted ASTM (American Standard Test Method), TS (Turkish Standards) and DIN (Deutsch Standard Test Method) standards in the world.
Our company has ISO 9001 The Quality Management System Certificate,ISO 14001 The Environment Management System Certificate, OHSAS 18001 The Occupational Helath and Safety Management System Certificate and TS EN ISO / IEC 17025 TÜRKAK Accreditation Certificate.The reliability of the measurement results have been registered all over the World with Accreditaion Certificate. Our laboratory serves as a objective laboratory to other organizations outside their own needs. Also, interlaboratory comparison testing program of institutions such as ASTM and METU- PAL is being implemented. Performing tests of samples from different product groups at certain intervals, The performance of the tests and the results are compared to all laboratories in the World and continuity, quality of results is ensured.
Our laboratory operates at every stage of production.
Our company is developing in parallel new products rapidly advancing technology in all areas of industry for the profitability and productivity of our customers. As a result of the R & D activities in our company, the high efficiency new products is offered to our customers.
KOÇAK PETROLEUM QUALITY CONTROL AND R & D LABORATORY QUALITY POLICY
- To give an undertaking to serve in accordance with the standard of EN ISO/IEC 17025 ‘General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ .
- To make the analysis based on nationally and internationally accepted methods with accurate, professional work and closely following technological developments for this analysis.
- To forward management system to the laboratory staff. To provide to make analysis appropriate basis for management system.
- To provide continuity of the quality management system. To provide improvement management system to increase the quality of production and service by providing the necessary personnel, equipment, materials etc. resources.
- To develop technical , management and behavioral abilities of employees.
- To provide development of technical and managerial functions by investing in people through continuous training.
- To provide clean and safe working environment for quality system.
- To set goals and achieve those goals to ensure continuity of the quality management system.
- To comply principles of impartiality, confidentiality and business ethics.